Welcome to the Thomas film blog. The film is coming out in 2012. Here, I will post updates on the film whenever they appear.



Saturday, December 11, 2010

Too early?

I just recently got in contact with Thetophatts, and he says that its too early to talk about the film. WHAT?!

This movie is coming out in the spring. It is not too early. We're perfectly on time! Day of the Diesels is coming out in the second half of 2011, and it has already posted book names on Amazon. We still have not seen a trailer for the live action film. What is taking Hit so long to finally understand that people want to see something? You may not, but I do. I'm angry that Hit is trying to keep secrets.

Think about this for a moment. We knew that there was going to be an Avengers movie LONG before its going to come out. Thor is coming out next May, and we just recently saw a trailer for that.

If I don't see a trailer with the Yogi Bear movie, I am going to be P*SS*D off. I have waited long enough. HIT Entertainment, I have no problem with what you have done to Thomas. If you're trying to focus on little kids, then you did what you had to do in order to keep Thomas on the air. Why is it taking so long to release a trailer for the film? Comment your personal opinions now.

1 comment:

  1. bosen kalah kalah aja..?? silahkan coba registrasi di bolavita
    hanya dengan modal 50 ribu sudah bisa jadi jutawan
    buktikan sendiri no Hoax... ^^ sabung ayam live

    info lbh lanjut:

    WA: +628122222995
    BBM: BOLAVITA(NEW)

    ReplyDelete